K-sport Sport Spec coilovers
- The 36-way damping allows these sport dampers to be user-set for the best performance on different roads, tracks and conditions
- 30% damping and spring rate increase over the street spec settings
- Suitable for track day and light duty race use as well as more aggressive street use.
- Wishbone design coilover comes with aluminum top mount; Most of McPherson design coilover comes with pillowball top mount to adjust the camber
- Monotube design is adopted for this coilover system as it can retain stable damping and provide good response on uneven roads and bumps.
- A movable lower mount is used; both ride height and preload can be adjusted by the adjustable lower mount.
- The ride height can be dropped 60~100mm from OE ride height in most applications.
- .SAE9254 material, with stiffer spring rates than street spec kits.
- The lower mounts are made of steel for McPherson coilover designs.
- Aluminum material used for lower mounts on wishbone suspension designs.
Ksport offer a HUGE range of coilovers for most cars, including but not limited to the following. Please note, coilover cost does vary with application, so please confirm the total cost for your vehicle by emailing us BEFORE placing your order.
Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Cherry, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infinity, Jaguar, Jeep, Lancia, Landrover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo,