GFB EX50 50mm V-band wastegate
The GFB EX50mm Wastegate has been designed to cope with the brutal conditions of extreme exhaust temperatures. The EX50 Wastegate features not only a huge flow capacity, but also a compact size that is unmatched by competitors for a 50mm wastegate.
* Can be supplied with 3 springs that can be ganged together in various combinations to allow boost pressures of 7, 9, 13, 16, 20, 22 and 29psi (additional cost)
* Body, valve and seat are made from high-temp stainless steel.
* Actuator housing machined from billet 7075 aluminium - stronger & harder than 6061.
* Flow tests show that for the same valve lift, the EX50 outflows its nearest competitor by 18%
* Internal valve shroud protects valve stem from excessive heat and prevents carbon-related sticking
* Top-hat style Nomex-reinforced silicone rolling diaphragm for longer valve travel
* 90 degree banjo-style boost hose connectors
* V-band clamp mounting system, supplied with 304 stainless weld-on adaptors (base flange is compatible with TiAl 44 flange when used with GFB adaptor)