GFB EX38 38mm V-band wastegate
The GFB 38mm Wastegate has been designed to cope with the brutal conditions of extreme exhaust temperatures, the EX38 Wastegate features not only a huge flow capacity, but also a compact size that is unmatched by competitors for a 38mm wastegate.
Supplied with a 7psi spring. Additional 5psi & 10psi springs are available & can be combined together in various combinations to allow boost pressures of 5psi, 7psi, 10psi, 12psi, 15psi, 17psi and 22psi. This is the largest range of boost pressures off-the-shelf.
Body, valve and seat are made from high-temp stainless steel.
- Actuator housing machined from billet 7075 aluminium - much stronger & harder than 6061
- Internal valve shroud protects valve stem from excessive heat and prevents carbon-related sticking
- Top-hat style Nomex-reinforced silicone rolling diaphragm for longer valve travel
- Brass boost hose connectors
- V-band clamp mounting system, supplied with 304 stainless weld-on adaptors (base flange is compatible with TiAl 38 flange)
- Quality & Performance unsurpassed
- GFB 7003